What payment methods are supported?
The following methods are supported:
How to get a Pro Forma Invoice?
To get a pro forma invoice:
- Go to Subscription page;
- Click the "Buy now" button for creating the subscription or the "Change" button for renewing the subscription;
- Choose the subscription term
Note (applicable only for Enterprise plan): choose the "Zendesk API call limit" option according to the current API load you utilized for the last 30 days - you may check the actual number of Zendesk API calls on the Settings page;
- Specify your company requisites in the "Billing Information" section, select "Bank/Wire transfer" payment method, and click "Continue";
- Verify the requisites and click "Place order";
- Download pro forma invoice. It includes all the necessary details for wire transfer such as swift code etc.
Then you can make a payment. Your subscription will be activated immediately after receiving your payment (usually 3-5 bank days).
Important! Please ensure that your payment will be issued with "all bank costs supported by payer". Otherwise, we'll receive an incomplete payment so we will not be able to activate your subscription.
How do I get an invoice for my purchase?
If you are placing the order as a company, the invoice will be sent, via email, automatically to the indicated billing e-mail address. After each completed order, you will also receive a payment receipt via email.
You can also download all invoices (in PDF format) from your 2CO myAccount, available at https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/. The order number or email is needed to log in. You can see them in your order confirmation email.
How can I check my payment history?
You can check your payment history at any time in the 2CO - Customer Area. The order number or email is needed to log in. You can see them in your order confirmation email.
How can I select a subscription term?
To select a subscription term you need to:
- After clicking the "Buy now" button click "edit"
- Select "Year" or "Month";
Are there any additional fees on top of the pricing?
Your country's applicable local taxes can be added. For example, if you are located in the European Union the EU VAT tax will be added.
I already paid through wire transfer. Why our subscription is not activated?
Your subscription will be activated immediately after receiving the payment by our payment collection provider. It usually takes 3-5 days.
What is the company information for Round Robin?
Where can I find the W8-BEN-E form and the W9 Form?
You can download the W8-BEN-E form and the W9 Form here.
How can I change the payment method for my subscription?
You can change your payment method at any time in the 2CO - Customer Area. The order number or email is needed to log in. You can see them in your order confirmation email.
How do I set up auto-renew for my subscription?
Check this checkbox in the "Billing Information" section when you will pay for the subscription.
My subscription has expired. How can we reactivate it again?
You need to renew your subscription:
- Go to Subscriptions page;
- Click the "Renew/Change" button, then click "Upgrade now";
- Specify your company requisites and click "Place order".
What happens if an automatic payment failed?
Our billing stops charging attempts after the first failure. Please renew the subscription manually and set an auto-renew option if necessary.
How can I update the credit card info?
For any credit card updates, please follow the instruction below:
1. Go to https://secure.2co.com/myaccount (The order number or email is needed to log in. You can see them in your order confirmation email).
2. Log in to My Account.
3. Go to My Products tab.
4. Update credit card information.
How can I update the billing email?
You can't change the billing email yourself. It is a restriction on the 2Checkout side.
To change the billing email, please send a message to email@example.com on behalf of the current billing email id and ask them to change it.