In 2019 we had made huge under the hood work for enhancing Round Robin app reliability and scalability. To be compatible with these changes the Agent availability app needs to be updated. If you are using the Round Robin Agent availability app in your Zendesk agent interface you need to update it up to the latest version 5.1.
That is the Round Robin Agent availability app?
Round Robin Agent Availability app is an app that is installed into Zendesk's agent interface and enables your agents to set their own availability state in Round Robin (available, unavailable or by schedule). It looks like this.
How to get updated:
1. Download the latest version of the app.
2. Install it ( » Apps » Manage » Upload private app).
3. Specify app parameters and click Save settings.
- Project id: Your Project id from Round Robin settings page.
- API key: Your API key from the Round Robin settings page.
6. Check that the new app works as expected
7. Uninstall the old one
8. Enjoy. You need to do nothing in Round Robin settings.
The old version will no be supported from March 01, 2020.